Protein Powder Muffins:
This recipe shows you how to makes 12 protein powder muffins.
- Cup of soy milk
- Cup of whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup of Protein Powder Vanilla
- 2 Teaspoons of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 ½ cups of blueberries
- Teaspoon of cinnamon
- Cup of canola oil
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine soy milk and vinegar in a measuring cup,
- stir and set aside this combination and set aside –
Throw all the dry ingredients into a big bowl.
- Make a sink hole or recess in the center of them
- Add the wet ingredients but not the berries
- Stir mixture until combined.
- Add in the berries and Prepare your muffin tins with cooking spray (spray and cook)
- Bake 22-25 minutes, until
Cool and serve