Payment, Shipping & Our Refund Policy
1. What Payments Do You Accept?
We use Stripe as our fast secure Payment Processor. Stripe accept the most common Debit & Credit Cards and have been around for a long time. (You do not need a Stripe account) All your financial data is encrypted on their server and remains secure. You can rest assured that Stripe is a safe and established payment processors for online shopping.
2. What Happens after I’ve purchased?
We’ll begin processing your order ready for dispatch as soon as possible after ordering.
3. When will I get my order?
If you have chosen the STANDARD OPTION by Royal Mail (currently free with a minimum order value of £50) it’s usually 2-7 business days after dispatch. However allow for delays especially on Public Holidays.
- 1ST CLASS ROYAL MAIL RECORDED DELIVERY option – usually 1-3 days business days after it’s been dispatched (Saturdays not included). This option is only available in the UK.
- International can take 10-21 days depending on the country destination. Allow 28 days after dispatch before contacting us if your parcel is taking it’s time getting to you.
4. Returns Policy
In accordance with Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations you may return the product for a full refund within 7 days of ordering. To do so the package must be returned unused and the bottle seals unbroken. Postage is not refunded. After 7 days the sale is binding and we cannot refund unless the product is actually damaged and has not been used.Your Statutory rights remain unaffected.